Friday 20 May 2016

About Me Artefact
A brief introduction about yourself, your L1, your background, etc.
List at least 3 social situations and tasks you need English for, e.g. listening to a weather forecast, speaking to your child's teacher, reading a medicine label, writing an email to the teacher for class absence.
Rank the 3 most important tasks you need.
Which ones have you already achieved?
List the ones you believe you can achieve in the next 3 months.


1.Hi, My name is zhao hui Zheng. I came from China, I am married. I used to work as a manager in Chinese restaurant. I have been stayed in Canada for 4 years. I like playing table-tennis and reading books.
2. There are many situations that I will need English for in real life. One example is seeking customer service at a store, If I need directions or need to return something. Ordering at a restaurant requires some level of English. Another thing is speaking to my teachers and co worker. Conversations are very important.
3. The three most important things I will need English for is probably first, applying for a job. The English speaking level affects the jobs you can get, and most jobs requires a certain level of English. Another is applying for citizenship. To pass the tests you must know English well. Applying or renewing for a passport, PR Card, and others requires you to understand English as well. These are probably the most important ones.
4. I have achieved one of the three important tasks. I was able to renew my PR Card, and understand the process. The renewal was successful, and I have achieved my goal.
5. I predict within the next three months, I will be able to apply for citizenship. I will improve my English to fit the requirements of applying for citizenship and successfully apply. I think my regular everyday conversations will be better than before with noticeable improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment